About ICBC 2020
From the invention of blockchain (BC) concepts in 2008, with the development of distributed data storage, point-to-point transmission, consensus mechanism, encryption algorithm and so on, the blockchain technology has been paid more and more attentions by all countries. At present, the application of blockchain has been extended from the financial field to the Internet of Things, intelligent manufacturing, supply chain management, and many other fields. The blockchain is creating a new technological innovation and industrial change on a global scale. We indeed need creative thinking, long-term visions, and innovative methodologies to respond to such a change. The 2020 International Conference on Blockchain (ICBC 2020) is organized to promote research and application innovations around the world.
[9/18/2020] Online conference access information.
ICBC 2020 is going on now after the careful preparation of the Conference Organizing Committee. As a fully virtual conference, all the presentations will be given via pre-recorded videos during September 18 – 20, 2020 based on Hawaii's time zone through the BigMarker Video Broadcasting Platform. A few things to note:
1. On-Demand Webinar: All the paper presentations will be given through the BigMarker Platform.
2. Automatic Webinar: It is hosted by the experts of various fields as a live-like event. All the invited plenary talks and Chairs' messages will be broadcasted in an automatic way in selected time slots. After the live-like event, all plenary talks will be converted into On-Demand Webinar for SCF 2020 participants.
3. The SCF 2020 Advanced Program is online. More information can be seen at the Advanced Program. Besides, SCF 2020 participants can also watch the presentations by clicking the links in the Advanced Program.
4. The link for downloading all TEN conference proceedings will be sent to our SCF 2020's registered participants.
[6/28/2020] Important announcement: ICBC 2020 will be held online on September 18 - 20, 2020.
After the deep discussion of the Conference Organizing Committee, ICBC 2020 is going to be a fully virtual conference, and presentations will be given via pre-recorded videos during the scheduled conference period. Although we'd love to have been able to welcome you to Honolulu, Hawaii, we are also delighted to bring the conference to you in the online form. To fully prepare for this conference, we decided to adjust the conference date to September 18 - 20, 2020. Meanwhile, the registration fees for the conference are also adjusted. Authors and non-authors who have already registerd at the original fees will be refunded the price difference. Those who have not registerd will only have to pay at the new rate. Detailed information can be seen at the Registration page.
[4/8/2020] Important news.
ICBC 2020 will have to be rescheduled to meet the challenge of the world-wide corona virus emergency. As we are still facing lots of uncertainty for the upcoming months, the organizing committee has made the following tentative changes, in order to continue our tradition to serve the services computing community in the best possible way:
1. The onsite conference is delayed to August 12-14, 2020, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Conference hotel will have to be renegotiated and then be announced for those who can travel.
2. In the mean time, online conferences will be arranged for those who could not come to Hawaii for the onsite participation. We are assessing various ways to host online conferences with possible interactive Q&As at this time.
3. We are also considering the options for some regional on-site conferences.
4. With this delay, we postpone the deadline for submission to May 10, 2020.
[8/11/2020] ICBC 2020 is online.
Special Interest Groups (SIGS). Call for Volunteers for SIGs
The Services Sector has account for 79.5% of the GDP of United States in 2016. The world's most services oriented economy, with services sectors accounting for more than 90% of GDP. To rapidly respond to the changing economy, the Technical Activities Board at the Services Society (http://ServicesSociety.org/) has launched a selection procedure among our worldwide Services Computing community volunteers to contribute to the professional activities of the following 10 Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
About the Services Society
The Services Society (S2) is a non-profit professional organization that has been created to promote worldwide research and technical collaboration in services innovations among academia and industrial professionals. Its members are volunteers from industry and academia with common interests. S2 is registered in the USA as a "501(c) organization", which means that it is an American tax-exempt nonprofit organization. S2 collaborates with other professional organizations to sponsor or co-sponsor conferences and to promote an effective services curriculum in colleges and universities. The S2 initiates and promotes a "Services University" program worldwide to bridge the gap between industrial needs and university instruction. The Services Society has formed 10 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to support technology and domain specific professional activities.
If you have any questions or queries on ICBC 2020, please send email to icbc AT ServicesSociety DOT org.
Please join the worldwide services innovation community as a member or student member of the Services Society at https://s2member.org. You are also welcome to join our social network on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6546793.